Friday, November 9, 2007

We have a definite date!!!

Hi everyone!

I've created this blog since all of my family and friends are still down south and I'm being held hostage here in the Northeast!!! LOL!!

Well, it's official. Mairin and Deightyn will be entering this world (hopefully) on Tuesday, November 20th! We are scheduled to be at the hospital at 8 AM to get the induction started. I'm praying that everything goes smoothly so I can deliver naturally and not have to have a c-section. Wish us luck!!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow I am so excited to be the first to post on your site. Congratulations to you and Joe!!! Thank you for setting up this up and sharing this part of you life with us.

Brenda

Tabatha said...

I can't wait to see pics!!! Thanks for setting this up - I pray all is well with you, the girls, oh yeah, and Joe (LOL) And can I say - you make me sick, I looked twice your size with each of my kids at 5 months and it was only one of them! You looked AWESOME!